- CSCynthia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayTaurus tea
It's bold but subtle. Love the chocolate nibs. You got this right for this Taurus
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoTruly a Venusian Delight
Fruity, rich, complex, this is an earth sign cup if I have ever had one. Absolutely delicious and decadeny.
- SCShannon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
I wasn’t sure how much I would like the Taurus Tea. On one hand, it has many flavors that I love, but after reading a review that stated it was too “busy” I wondered if I might feel the same. There are so many ingredients…but I found it intriguing and decided to give it a try. I really do like it! It’s unique and delicious, unlike any other tea I’ve tried. It smells heavenly when you open the jar. I love it with a little coconut cream mixed in. It’s a lovely, warm and tasty ritual, sipping it on my way to work every morning.
- AAuraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoDelicious Chocolate scent
Initial scent of the dried tea was delightful. Rich chocolate, soft rose, and tropical scents that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Now I’m not one who enjoys chocolate too much, the scent was perfect. When brewed the scent was still delightful as I picked up notes of cinnamon and a roasted scent.
However, upon tasting the tea I was disappointed. There were way too many flavors in this tea for me. 1st note I got was chocolate, not bad but not my favorite, then came the cinnamon spice which I enjoyed but then came the tropical flavors which threw me for a loop. Mango at the forefront, another flavor I don’t particularly care for, a slight sweetness then a touch of the floral and it was gone.
Begin a Taurus, I was surprised but also disappointed. This was not what I was expecting for the blend. I’d much rather have an earthy vanilla or a juniper berry or piney flavor.
All and all delicious tea but not for me
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoA true delight
It's so good. Like curling up in a fuzzy blanket. I like to sprinkle in some tulsi, it just seems to make it perfect.