Each Set Includes:
- 30g Organic Ceremonial Matcha in Violet Glass Traveler Jar (30 Servings)
- Bamboo Scoop Handmade Magic Hour
- Bamboo Matcha Whisk Handmade
- Magic Hour Ceramic Matcha Bowl
Organic Ceremonial Matcha is sourced from a pristine, lush valley in Kagoshima, Japan, far away from pollutants and toxins. The tea leaves are carefully harvested and stored in a dark place, only ground to order just before it is sent to our shop for packaging. The freshness of the tea is both reflected in its bright green hue and sparkling taste on the tongue. Its creamy Umami flavor spreads over your palate delicately, flecked with overtones of sun-warmed grass.
Bamboo Scoop Elevate your tea ceremony with our ecologically-crafted, ceremonially-minded handmade bamboo Chashaku which is the perfect measurement for one cup of Ceremonial Matcha. Use one rounded scoop for a "light" serving of matcha or 2 scoops for a richer serving.
Magic Hour Bamboo Matcha Whisk Our very own handmade bamboo Ceremonial Matcha Whisk! Crafted from a single piece of Bamboo, cut carefully to form curved bristles which froth your matcha perfectly.
Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- ADAmber D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars16 hours agoWonderful Introduction to Matcha
I had wanted to get into drinking matcha for quite some time now, due to the health benefits.
I’m so delighted I went with this set.
It was nicely packaged and came pretty quickly after ordering.
The bowel was attractive and felt high quality.
The whisk and bamboo scoop provided everything needed to get started.
The ceremonial grade matcha was incredibly tasty, and I found myself placing a purchase for a full sized container!
Matcha lattes will be part of my daily ritual for some time to come.Was this helpful?
- GCGabriel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSmooth and lovely
I really loved the match set and was especially thrilled with that chawan tea bowl with sparkling stars. But nothing compares to the utter deliciousness of the matcha tea itself. It's probably the smoothest matcha I've tasted. I still have to perfect my water temperature game, but it's truly a tea for special occasions. Highly recommended.Was this helpful?
- CMCharlotte M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTrying new things!
I have never tried matcha before now. I decided to purchase the whole set to immerse fully in the experience. Besides water, it is the first thing I consume in the morning. The set is beautiful!Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour1 month ago
We are so happy you love it!
- JBJerod B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful and delicious
Great set and the Matcha is divine!Was this helpful?