While Supplies Last!! Our beautiful side-handled tea pot is ideal for those desiring a unique and traditional tea ceremony. Simply add a teaspoon of your favorite Magic Hour Tea, steep, pour and repeat. This is our favorite personal tea tool as it feels smooth in the hand, is easy to use and clean and makes re-steeping loose leaves easy.
We believe in the importance of finely crafted steeping vessels to enhance our fine loose leaf teas as much as we believe in the magical role of tea to enhance your sense of calm, well-being and connection in life. Made from mouth-blown, pure borosilicate glass, which is renowned for its heat-resistance, radiance, durability and clarity, our beautiful and functional tea steeping glassware is curated to enhance your daily tea ritual. Ancient tea practices are modernized through our tea ware collection, and each piece will add a stylish touch to your home or office.
- Borosilicate Glass
- VVictoriaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 hours agoFun Teapot
This is a fun single teapot. I highly recommend it if you're having tea for one.Was this helpful?
- RLRenau L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for a single serving
Love it.Was this helpful?
- ATAileen T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoWonderful widget
I only wish it held a larger amount of fluid. Very sturdy, easy to clean and handy!Was this helpful?
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPetite and Perfect
Love this little teapot.Was this helpful?
- SWSuzette W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoLovely Glass Teapot
I think the bottom is very lovely and thick. But the lid is too lightweight and obviously not made out of same material as the bottom part of the teapot. Also, I would want the top to close completely so the tea can steep for potency and flavor. Maybe I have the wrong idea of a ceremonial teapot. So, I have called customer service and asked for me to return item and receive a refund.Was this helpful?