Raspberry Earl Grey Black Tea
Create a Raspberry Earl Grey Tea Ceremony
- JCJessica C.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious
This one had a soft sweetness to it. Nice to drink with a muffin
- KKristinVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA Beautiful Summer Tea For Strong Tea Lovers
This tea is gorgeous. I love a rich or flavored black tea (like Bohemian Breakfast or Vanilla Earl) and those teas just don’t feel right to me for summer mornings. This is perfect in every way to add brightness and summer flavor to my morning tea routine. I usually sweeten a bit and add a splash of cream (and serve over ice when the temps are over 80). It’s lush and bright and energizing like a summer morning. It’s even caffeinated enough for me as I’m trying to cut down on coffee but still need the wake-up help. Still tastes good on a second steeping too, and I don’t say that about many teas!
- AMAntoinette M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEnjoy
Relax and enjoy. Taste is just great!
- EJEmily J.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTasty
Amazing flavor and aroma
- CWChris W.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious
This raspberry Earl Grey is tasty. I use it with regular black tea to make pitchers of raspberry iced tea and it never disappoints.